From time to time BraveBooks will run competitions to promote this wonderful range of children’s books. Watch the website for more information and follow us on FB @bravebookscoza
CURRENT COMPETITION 23rd Oct to 28th Oct 2018
AND THE WINNERS ARE…….
Please watch the draw below.
COMPETITION 23RD OCT TO 28TH OCTOBER
(Competition running from 23rd October until 28th October 2018. Brave Books are giving 5 lucky FB followers a Brave Bear book of their choice plus a mini Brave Bear character. To enter the competition: : Like and share Brave Books FB page @bravebookscoza. : Tag friends – for every 3 friends tagged you will receive 1 entry, more tags = more chances to win 1 of the books. Remember if you name is drawn out more than once you will only receive 1 book – 5 individual winners will be chosen. : Prizes will be delivered by BraveBooks within South Africa within 10 days from close of the competition. Prizes can be collected from our office in Fourways, Gauteng should the prize winner wish to have the prize sooner.)
- Unless expressly stated otherwise these terms will apply to all competitions offered by BraveBooks (Pty) Ltd. In the event of conflict between these terms and the rules applicable to any specific competition, the specific competition’s rules will prevail.
- Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes, and delivery of gifts or prizes will only be within South Africa.
- Prize winners will be notified and all winners will be published on BraveBooks website and Facebook page.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of BraveBooks (Pty) Ltd, the sponsoring company/companies and/or agents involved in the competition.
- No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The closing date for any competition will be as stated. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants’ information will be used only for purpose of the competition unless agreed to by the entrants.
- We reserve the right to cancel any competition without notice at any time.
- We may re-allot prizes if we are unable to contact selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
- Should participants have multiple entries, you will be eligible for only one prize. Multiple entries are encouraged as this will entitle you to increased odds of being a winner.
- Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.
- We accept no responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete registration details that you may supply as part of your registration. No responsibility will be accepted for undelivered, lost or delayed entries. Errors in entries may, in the judge’s discretion, void entries.
- If any prize offered is unavailable, said prize will be ordered and may take a few days longer than first specified.
- Entrants acknowledge that in consideration of the prize offered to winners by us the winning entries may be released, performed or displayed to the public by us.
- By entering into a competition it is deemed that you have read and understood these rules.
- BraveBooks (Pty) Ltd, our other affiliates, our competition partner/s and their respective shareholders shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or costs, howsoever arising, suffered as a result of your participation in a competition.